Cloud computing is the computing of the future.
Why Move to the Cloud?
- Flexibility - Be agile as you grow. As your needs increase, it’s easy to scale up your cloud capacity, drawing on the service’s remote servers. Likewise, if you need to scale down again, that flexibility is there as well.
- Disaster Recovery - The cloud is now helping more small-to-medium businesses implement cloud-based backup and recovery solutions that save time and avoid large up-front investments.
- Software Updates - The beauty of cloud computing is that the servers are off-premise, out of sight, and out of your hair. We'll take care of them for you and roll out regular software updates, including security updates, so you don’t have to worry about wasting time maintaining them yourself.
- Save Money on Hardware - The cloud cuts out the high cost of hardware for your business. Simply pay as you go and enjoy a subscription-based model that’s kind to your bankroll. Add to that the ease of setup and management and suddenly your overwhelming IT project looks a lot favorable.
- Collaboration - Your team can access, edit, and share documents anytime, from anywhere. They'll be able to do more together and do it more effectively. Cloud-based apps help them make updates in real-time and gives them full visibility of their collaborations.
- Work Wherever You Want - If you’ve got an internet connection, you can work - and with most genuine cloud services offering mobile apps, you’re not restricted to any certain device. This results in businesses offering more flexible perks to employees so they can enjoy the work-life balance that suits them without productivity taking a hit.
- Security - Lost devices pose a massive problem for your business. In addition, potentially greater than the loss of an expensive device is the loss of the sensitive data it contains. Cloud computing gives you greater security if this should ever happen. With your data is stored in the cloud, you can access it no matter what happens to your device(s). The best part? You can remotely wipe data from lost devices so it's never exploited.